Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Cart 0
Weiman Stainless Steel Trigger 12oz - MyTravelPaQ

Weiman Stainless Steel Trigger 12oz

$ 7.99

Weiman® Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish is specially formulated to clean, shine and protect stainless steel. It removes fingerprints, smudges, residue & grease. The protective coating repels dust & dirt. Leaves a brilliant shine, streak-free shine.
Recommended for: Kitchen appliances, countertops, sinks, range hoods, backsplashes & grills.
  • Product Results: Cleaner, Removes Finger Prints, Removes Residue, Removes Grease, Repels Dust
  • Product Form: Liquid
  • Recommended Product Application: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Sink, Countertops
  • Recommended Cleaning Surface: Stainless Steel
  • Scent: Unscented
  • Product Warning: may be fatal if swallowed, keep out of eyes, keep out of reach of children, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep off of clothing, seek fresh air if product is inhaled
  • Capacity (volume): 12 ounces
  • TCIN: 51251474
  • UPC: 041598000768
  • Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0455
  • Origin: Made in the USA
  • general disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.

Allergens & Warnings:
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Contains: white mineral oil. First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes or on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.

Share this Product

More from this collection